Local SEO Services
Local SEO services engineered to increase your local search engine presence and connect
your business with a highly motivated, local audience. With more than 86% of customers
using search engines to connect with businesses in their area, find out how your business
websites can capitalise on geo-specific search terms.
Local SEO Services That Convert
Local SEO is designed to put your business on the map in your area and ensure that customers can find you when they are in your neighbourhood. Our local search engine optimisation strategies are customised so that your business appears in front of highly motivated customers at just the right moment.
In 2022, 46% of all searches feature a local intent and almost 97% of consumers will conduct an online search to find a business in their area. Want to know the best part? Local SEO conversion rates are through the roof. Compared to traditional searches which may convert at 3-5%, local searches convert at 28%! More than 1 in 4 customers that find a business using localised search intent will make a purchase.
We are a specialist search engine optimisation agency. That means that we spend 100% of our time, effort, and resources on understanding the intricacies of SEO and how they apply to our clients. We don’t do Google Ads and we are useless at social media marketing – and that’s a good thing. Because we spend all of our time perfecting SEO to ensure that we implement strategies that make a tangible difference to your bottom line.
We hone our expertise to ensure that your business will stay one step ahead of the competition in your city, town, or region. Wondering how we can help your business to appear at the top of the search results for the search terms that matter most? Find out more about our local SEO strategy below to see if your business is the right fit!
Why is Local SEO Important?
Want to get your local business in front of highly motivated, potential customers in your area? Local SEO is the digital marketing medium that you have been searching for. At Safari Digital, we love doing local SEO for one very good reason – because conversion rates are through the roof. More so than any other facet of online marketing, local services have the potential to completely transform your business.
It’s simple, users turn to Google (and other searches engines) to find businesses in their area. Businesses that don’t have an SEO strategy in place are missing out on the opportunity to capture valuable leads in their area. If you want to drive local consumers to your business, you need to have a localised search marketing plan in place.
At Safari Digital, we are an SEO company helping small to medium business to grow with laser-targeted local strategies. We offer complete SEO for companies of all sizes, but we love to do local SEO for one really good reason – they deliver a ridiculous ROI for our clients. We have tried and tested methods for turning humble small businesses into successful small businesses that dominate their area.
If your business does not have a local SEO strategy in place, you could be missing out on valuable, free traffic from Google.
Our Approach to Local SEO Services
Local SEO FAQ
14 Essential Local SEO Statistics
- 46% of all Google searches feature a local intent
- 97% of users will conduct an online search to find a local business
- 28% of all online searches are followed by a purchase
- 78% of local searches from a mobile device will result in an offline (in-store) purchase
- 70% of consumers will visit a store based on information they find online
- 4% of all organic clicks go to the first position for local business searches
- Between 2020 and 2021, near me searches have increased by 136%
- More than 50% of searches that feature a “near me” phrase will result in the user visiting the store.
- 62% of users said that they would not visit a physical store or location if they could not find it online.
- 88% of customers will check online reviews before making a purchase
- 86% of customers use google maps to locate local business name, address, phone numbers
- 32% of all mobile searches are related to a location
- 29% of people will use Google to find a local business at least once per week
- 56% of local businesses have not claimed (and do not manage) their own Google My Business (GMB) profile.
SEO Backed by the Best Tools & Systems
Our Blueprint for Local SEO Success
Local SEO Service Areas
Get in Touch
What are you waiting for? Our team is ready to work with you to create a custom SEO strategy that will inundate your business with high-converting leads.